Videography, Photography & Editing
Aenigma Inc. photographers shoot all their footage in a digital format that produces a finished product that is spectacular. We utilize state-of-art software to accomplish this tedious task quickly and efficiently. The end results are stunning!
Professional Editing Software
What the Pros use in Hollywood
Below 1st stage- Editing
Below 2nd stage- After Effects
Videography & Photography
Websites are the window to your business, Videos/Photos sell it!
Time to Edit Videos: For every one hour of shooting video, it can take 5 to 20 hours to edit.
A video with long takes will edit quicker than one with many takes, insert edits or cut-aways. Likewise, dramatized videos with many different angles and takes will require more editing time. A music video production with lots of rapid edits and intricate montage sequences might be more in the range of a 1:25 to 1:35 edit ratio.
What is Video Post Production?
- Picture editing
- Sound effects editing
- Music composition
- Visual effects
- Sound mixing
- Color correction
The Goals of Editing
- Remove unwanted footage
- Choose the best footage
- Create a flow
- Add effects, graphics, music, etc
- Alter the style, pace or mood of the video
- Give the video a particular "angle"
- Greatly enhances the presentation
- A difference maker- you stand out
What does Photo Editing involve?
- Automatic image enhancement
- Digital data compression
- Image editor features
- Image size alteration
- Cropping an image
- Noise reduction
- Removal of unwanted elements
- Selective color change
- Perspective control and distortion
- Lens correction
- Enhancing images
- Sharpening and softening images
- Selecting and merging of images
- Slicing of images
- Special effects
- Change color depth
- Contrast change and brightening
- Color adjustments